The Museum of Extraordinary Things - Alice Hoffman Pretty Girl-13 - Liz Coley This is Not a Test - Courtney Summers Shadow and Bone - Leigh Bardugo The Girl Who Was Supposed to Die - April Henry Madapple - Christina Meldrum

Not including books I got for Christmas...I'm kinda drowning in new books right now but I love it. :)

The Museum of Extraordinary Things by Alice Hoffman: A mystery surrounding a freak show. Might be good to read during the American Horror Story hiatus!

Pretty Girl-13 by Liz Coley: About a 16-year old girl who has spent the last three years held captive by her kidnapper and doesn't remember anything about that time and is trying to get her memory back. I've heard this is pretty dark and disturbing, which only intrigues me more!

This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers: A group of teens are trapped in a high school during the zombie apocalypse. I think this one is supposed to be a horror novel, but it looks like it also deals a lot with the trapped kids and their pasts, so I think it'll be interesting.

Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo: I've heard soooo many people rave about this book/series, and for the longest time I wasn't really interested. But I think all the Song of Ice and Fire I've been reading has me craving more fantasy, so I'm giving this a shot. It has some concepts that I think I'll like -- magical elite, a country torn in two, flesh-eating monsters.

The Girl Who Was Supposed to Die by April Henry: A girl wakes up in a cabin, totally confused as to why she's there, and hears two men arguing over whether or not they should kill her. Apparently I'm into kidnapping books at the moment.

Madapple by Christina Meldrum: Don't know too much about this, except it deals with a girl who is accused of killing her mother and a cult. Cults fascinate me, so hopefully I like this one.