So a few things happened over the weekend that kept me from posting.

1. I didn't have internet for pretty much the entire weekend. Our service provider came out to fix something on Friday, messed it up, and couldn't get it fixed until Saturday. Then on Sunday we had a bunch of issues with it which I think were storm-related. No internet = unable to post!

2. I currently have some kind of awful flu/stomach bug/virus/something. I've been feeling super shitty and have been doing nothing but sleeping, drinking tea, and trying to find foods that don't make me feel worse.

3. I decided to end my August Reading Challenge to read at least 100 pages every day of the month early. The past week I've been literally stressing about reading, and that was not what I wanted to happen from the challenge. Honestly, I think I've kind of burned myself out because I haven't picked up a book in two days. Part of it I think is being sick too (remember that I'm still recovering from surgery on top of this, hence why I feel SUPER shitty and not just shitty), but I really just haven't wanted to read and I realized, Hey, that's OK! I got a lot of reading done this month, and I'm glad that I did, but I think it's time for a break. I'll read again when I want to, which could be tonight or it could be next week. I'm too lazy to tally up how much I did end up reading, but I'll do that eventually.

I'm still planning on keeping track of page counts, reviews, hauls, etc. on here, but I probably won't be doing much until I feel better (hopefully soon!).

Pages Read Thursday - Sunday: 231