Summerset Abbey: Spring Awakening - T.J. Brown Shine - Lauren Myracle Dark Secrets 1: Legacy of Lies and Don't Tell - Elizabeth Chandler The ABC Murders - Agatha Christie Messenger - Lois Lowry Lisa, Bright and Dark - John Neufeld

Don't you love it when you find a bunch of books you thought you lost or completely forgot about in a random box or shoved in the back of your closet or in some similarly random place? I found about ten books in a big box today that I thought was just full of yearbooks and school newspapers. Some of these I'm actually really glad to have found. Some I'm pretty "meh" about (that's probably why they ended up in a random box and weren't packed with the rest of my books when we moved), but I'll probably read them at some point.

Out of these I'm most excited to read Shine and the A.B.C. Murders.

I'm listing the genres below because I'm trying to keep better track of my book's genres and categories. I'm listing half the books here now; I'll do the rest later today or tomorrow.

Spring Awakening by T.J. Brown: Historical Fiction, Romance

Shine by Lauren Myrcale: Young Adult, Contemporary, Mystery

Legacy of Lies & Don't Tell (Dark Secrets Bind-up) by Elizabeth Chandler: Young Adult, Mystery, Paranormal

The A.B.C. Murders by Agatha Christie: Classic, Mystery

Messenger by Lois Lowry: Young Adult, Dystopian

Lisa, Bright and Dark by John Neufeld: Young Adult, Psychology (Mental Illness)